Monday 16 February 2009

Camping calendar... when shall we go and where

Simon and I were talking about our next camping trip, which will probably be at Easter now. I figure if we can camp from April to October we'll be doing quite well - perhaps with a smattering of more extreme camping weekends depending on how daring we are feeling!

Simon is already dreaming of our next project which looks likely to be an Airstream caravan although it will have to be a long way off as a. they cost a lot, b. we have nowhere to put it and c. we have only just bought the bell tent!


I am keen to just get a bit more retro, so am thinking lots of Cath Kidston/Joules Clothing accessories, cute little picnic rugs, and a mismatched pastel array of cups, plates etc. Although that is probably far too girly for Simon and will be deemed unnacceptable I am sure!









2 comments:

  1. Lovely crockery, but I think I'm with Simon on this one... would you really sit in a field and drink from a cup and saucer?!? Surely those bits are more suited to a day at the races, or wimbledon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about 'glamping' though darling! All the home comforts plus a bit of fluff for good measure! Or is that just me?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete