Sunday 8 March 2009

Lack of inspiration...

Simon is sowing more seeds today - we decided to have meadow flowers and grasses to attract wildlife. That's if Lucy doesn't rake it all up by digging the hill over as she sometimes does!
This is about as far as the inspiration goes this week!

Have got my eye on caravans though... not a sensible idea as nowhere to keep one but I can dream....

Just got our Belltent, I know - never satisfied!

UPDATE: Since the heavens decided to open in a *big* way yesterday afternoon, I think most of the seeds will have been washed down the hill and will probably come up in a big clump which will look like someone with very special talents sowed them. Oh dear.

3 comments:

  1. Really must try and get out in the garden...just too busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flyingpops told me you were keen to get out there! Surely you can spare some time for a few pots of stuff? No digging involved that way.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm, No... with a nursery to sort and XBOX to play, i'm not sure where Fink will find time to do the garden!!

    Although, I do love home grown tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete