Thursday 1 October 2009

35 weeks + 3 days

Went to see the midwife today and I am measuring 38cm which is meant to mean 38 weeks. As you can see from the heading this is ahead of where my dates say I am... I am therefore thinking I will either be early or have a monster child... ! Either way, baby is still head down hopefully to stay that way. I can feel the curve of the back down my right side, and little prodding hands and feet on the left. The heartbeat sounded good, and basically all is well! I haven't managed to take any photo's of me for about 6 weeks which is bad, really must as it will be a good memento to look back on.
We have 2 more NCT classes to go and the group is bonding. The boys are probably going out for beers and a curry soon... I am having tea and cake with a couple of my new friends on Wednesday next week.
Last day of work tomorrow which is highly exciting. Can't wait to relax properly and get mentally ready for what is about to happen. All life changing lovely stuff, bring it on!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you've now entered territory I didn't go into! Can't wait to see you and the bump on Tue x

    ReplyDelete