Saturday 29 August 2009

NCT was great!

Learnt loads already, the group are really nice. Two more couples to meet next week when they are back from holiday and I am sure we will form some great bonds. The boys especially as they seem to need to catch up - all us girls are mums already in our heads but it's harder for them as the physical stuff isn't happening to them.

Just over 9 weeks to go now and it's amazing to think I have been pregnant since February - it has flown by but seems like so long ago at the same time. Really need to finish everything - I am going to get some sheets for the crib today so we are more ready on the sleeping front. Will try and do a 31 week photo ready for posting on Monday. I don't think I look much different but people at work keep saying the bump is getting pretty big!

No comments:

Post a Comment